Book your private group or custom tour 3 different ways:
- Print our 1 page PDF tour application
and use your American Express,
MasterCard, VISA or JCB credit card or bank funds wire. After filling out, sign
and fax or airmail the completed form to us.
- If the Adobe PDF Acrobat Reader is not already installed on
your computer, download first the free-of-charge Acrobat Reader and then print our tour
- Print our 3 page web
tour application and use your American Express, MasterCard, VISA or JCB
credit card or bank funds wire. After filling out, sign and fax or airmail the
completed form to us.
- In all application choices our confirmation is sent to you by
email (and/or by fax) and we mail your final invoice, initial tour information
and our 16-page full-color tour brochure.
- A private group or custom booking reservation inquiry
confirmed positively by Bosenberg should be followed within 7 days by a tour
application and deposit of US $1000 (or Euro 1000 - depends upon tour pricing)
- Each bike driver/rider should submit a completed form.
- If you decide to airmail your tour application to us, it is
also possible to enclose your personal check (drawn on a US bank) or a postal
money order for your deposit.
- If you wish to send a bank funds wire, please send to:
Bosenberg Motorcycle Excursions, c/o Sparkasse Rhein-Nahe; am Kornmarkt 5,
55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany; Account/Konto no.: 2824, Bank/BLZ no.: 560 501
80, SWIFT BIC: MALA DE51 KRE, IBAN no.: DE06 5605 0180 0000 0028 24.
- After invoicing, your final payment is due at least 8 weeks
prior to tour start. Check-off if you wish to have your final payment
automatically processed with your credit card organization 8 weeks prior to a
tour. If booking less than 8 weeks prior to a tour, full payment is requested.
- Bosenberg can also make your early arrival and/or late
departure hotel reservations only for the tour hotels used in Mainz and
- Insure any special requests or options are checked-off or
- You receive your 15-piece tour information packet (EuroRider
tour booklet with detailed day-by-day itineraries (with GPS hotel coordinates),
clothing list, emergency procedures, safety information, descriptive regional
brochures, hotel details and other useful travel and visitor tips) about 4
weeks before the tour starts.