Book your private group or custom tour 3 different ways:
- Print our 1 page PDF tour application
and use your MasterCard, VISA or JCB
credit card or bank funds wire. After filling out, sign and fax or airmail the
completed form to us.
- If the Adobe PDF Acrobat Reader is not already installed on
your computer, download first the free-of-charge Acrobat Reader and then print our tour
- Print our 3 page web
tour application and use your MasterCard, VISA or JCB credit card or
bank funds wire. After filling out, sign and fax or airmail the completed form
- In all application choices our confirmation is sent to you by
email (and/or by fax) and we mail your final invoice, initial tour information
and our 16-page full-color tour brochure.
- A private group or custom booking reservation inquiry
confirmed positively by Bosenberg should be followed within 7 days by a tour
application and deposit of US $1000 (or Euro 1000 - depends upon tour pricing)
- Each bike driver/rider should submit a completed form.
- If you decide to airmail your tour application to us, it is
also possible to enclose your personal check (drawn on a US bank) or a postal
money order for your deposit.
- If you wish to send a bank funds wire, please send to:
Bosenberg Motorcycle Excursions, c/o Sparkasse Rhein-Nahe; am Kornmarkt 5,
55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany; Account/Konto no.: 2824, Bank/BLZ no.: 560 501
80, SWIFT BIC: MALA DE51 KRE, IBAN no.: DE06 5605 0180 0000 0028 24.
- After invoicing, your final payment is due at least 8 weeks
prior to tour start. Check-off if you wish to have your final payment
automatically processed with your credit card organization 8 weeks prior to a
tour. If booking less than 8 weeks prior to a tour, full payment is requested.
- Bosenberg can also make your early arrival and/or late
departure hotel reservations only for the tour hotels used in Mainz and
- Insure any special requests or options are checked-off or
- You receive your 15-piece tour information packet (EuroRider
tour booklet with detailed day-by-day itineraries (with GPS hotel coordinates),
clothing list, emergency procedures, safety information, descriptive regional
brochures, hotel details and other useful travel and visitor tips) about 4
weeks before the tour starts.