- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- Reserve your
motorcycle rental when your travel plans are known and prepare your
trip with our EuroRider travel information packet mailed to you.
- Travel to our Bern or Zurich gateway for BMW, Honda, Indian,
Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Carve a few curves on Alpine passes in the
Jura, Berner Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and Walliser regions of
Switzerland or visit adjacent
- Use Milan for BMW models and visit the southern Alps, Italian
lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Curves are best enjoyed with friends.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Honda,
Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and Moselle valleys, Eifel
or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria, Brandenburg or plan your own
extended trip to other countries.
- Take advantage of our 2-rider and group rental discounts.
- Our EuroRider's
corner helps you to plan your riding vacation.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 27 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.
Our Zurich, Switzerland gateway offers
Can-Am Spyder Roadster rentals
from 2 days to 3 weeks with an automobile driver's license (motorcycle
endorsement not required).
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2015 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2015 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are at our
Images 2013 page.
Discover scenic roads in the Alps.
- New rental
models include the BMW R nineT, R 1200 GS, RS and RT with 125 hp, K
1600 GT and GTL, Can-Am Spyder Roadsters RS, ST and RT (with 115 hp), Honda VFR
800 F and 1200 F, CTX 1300 DX, Gold Wing 1800 and F6B; Indian Chieftain,
Kawasaki Versys 1000 or 1400 GTR (Concours 14), Suzuki V-Strom 1000, Yamaha
MT-07 or FJR 1300, Victory Cross Country Tour, Can-Am Spyder Roadster Sport
RS-S, Sport Touring ST-LTD, RT-S or LTD and over 25 other brand-new bike