Early Winter Update
- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- When your travel plans are known, reserve your motorcycle rental and arrange your
trip with our specially prepared EuroRider travel information packet mailed to
- Travel to our Bern or Zurich gateway for BMW, Honda, Indian,
Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Ride the new 1,600 kilometer long Grand Tour of
Switzerland already known as the Swiss Route 66 or carve a few curves
on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and
Walliser regions or visit adjacent
- Use Milan for BMW models and visit the southern Alps, Italian
lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Rental groups with 5 or more motorcycles receive
a 10% discount.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Honda,
Kawasaki, Piaggio, Suzuki and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and Moselle valleys, Eifel
or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria, Brandenburg or plan your own
extended trip to other countries.
- Use our EuroRider's corner to plan your riding vacation and
perhaps you qualify for our 2-rider and other rental discounts.
- Some new rental
models for 2016 include the Honda CRF 1000 L Africa Twin, Can-Am Spyder
Roadster Touring RT-LTD 1330 SE6, Spyder F3-S 1330 SE 6 and over 25 other
brand-new bike models.
Consider a Dolomites pass loop when in South
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2016 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2016 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are found
at our special sights
Enjoy the ride with your friends.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 29 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.